Monday, November 23, 2009

Real Women.

I gotta make a list of my favorite female models, which I'll do later.
I just finished watching the Video Phone video on Kanyes blog and I gotta repost with some thoughts:



First off, who the FUCK does "Lady Gaga" think she is trynna collab with Beyonce? Holy shit. She can sing, she can copy Beyonces choreography but she still doesn't and will not ever look like a woman.



Really? No question about it that this person is A. a homosexual or B. just walked out of a mental facility. Some people have little to no respect for the people in the music industry anymore. It's amazing, and not in the good way. Sometimes I wish that I actually LIKED this bitch just so I wouldn't be entirely annoyed with her. I think those little heartbeats things will be the best thing to be created by her. Lady Gaga hasn't and isn't ever going to change music, so I don't know why she's getting all this respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment