Sunday, November 22, 2009

Absolut(e) perfection.



By Natalia Ponomareva




Another thing to add to my list of 'likes'. Simple, modern, 'get-the-point-across-with-nothing-else-involved' packaging.

I'm so serious.



Go here Start at page 1. I shouldn't have to tell you!



Might I add, Futurama Mini-Figures by: Kid Robot. I think Kid Robot puts out some real neat stuff, but this I actually want to spend money on! (I know you do too.)



”It’s about contemporary urban living set in a crown of snow capped mountains, driftwood and steel, high rise condos and quaint neighbourhoods. Vancouver represents the spirit and the idea of the west, where the sun rises over the mountains and sets into the ocean. The citizens believe in playing hard. Work happens in the ports, and glass towers, and life is all about balance west coast style.”

No comments:

Post a Comment